OverKill 94 C3500 CCLB Slammed Tow Pig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Figured I'd update the forums on the projects that are finally coming off the back burners after 8+yrs.

This is a 94 1ton dually, and it's getting a heart transplant from Casper (the 96 Work Truck that got totaled a few years ago).

Eventually, if all puzzle pieces fall into place correctly, it'll be pulling the 2car gooseneck with the Green Goblin and Phantom Dickle, with a center console enclosure and amp rack and 3way front stage with all OverKill brand speakers, amps, subs, wiring, and alternator.

As far as pics, I'll take updated one's as work is done, being it's located at a shop that's 65 miles away.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Sweet, another dually to check out. Looking forward to the progress.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Figured I'd update the forums on the projects that are finally coming off the back burners after 8+yrs.

This is a 94 1ton dually, and it's getting a heart transplant from Casper (the 96 Work Truck that got totaled a few years ago).

Eventually, if all puzzle pieces fall into place correctly, it'll be pulling the 2car gooseneck with the Green Goblin and Phantom Dickle, with a center console enclosure and amp rack and 3way front stage with all OverKill brand speakers, amps, subs, wiring, and alternator.

As far as pics, I'll take updated one's as work is done, being it's located at a shop that's 65 miles away.

You must be registered for see images attach
Holy crap, I haven't seen you in years!

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We Got some work to do, but should be a VERY fun Project !!! Glad to be a part of it !!! Hoping to keep it static like the Phantom Dickle !!!
Glad to see you back posting !!!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
We Got some work to do, but should be a VERY fun Project !!! Glad to be a part of it !!! Hoping to keep it static like the Phantom Dickle !!!
Glad to see you back posting !!!

Yeah, static with air adjust in the back to pull rear back up to level once loaded.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to get my Lazy ass out there and get the white truck cranked up and running so we’d be more comfortable with the swap ...