Original Owner 94 K1500 Stepside Extended Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Nice Truck. What brand / model Tonneau cover do you have for your step side? It looks sleek. Not as many for step sides these days. I'd appreciate more info and how you like it. Thanks

Uncle Buck

Reaction score
Nice Truck. What brand / model Tonneau cover do you have for your step side? It looks sleek. Not as many for step sides these days. I'd appreciate more info and how you like it. Thanks

It is the Lo Pro Series from Truxedo Tonneau Covers. The only one I could find for a step side. It is a new addition to the truck so I will have to see how i like it over time. Like the design. Fairly rigid adjustable frame that rolls up all the way to the cab and then straps down for when you want an open bed. Need to find a locking tailgate latch now tomake it more effective.

Reaction score
Thanks Uncle Buck. I checked out Truxedo Lo pro -even though they list it for Stepside, they only show pics and video of Fleetside. Would you mind posting a few pics of your Tonneau cover and how the frame attaches to the bed? Any drilling required? Thanks again

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats the difference in hdx vs vhx? Did they upgrade the hdx so the gear shifter doesnt look like yours? I like yours better

You must be registered for see images attach

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s a really nice looking truck. Here’s my winch setup.
You must be registered for see images attach
I got the truck with this setup. I would prefer having the bumper setup OEM, but I’ve gotten use to this. Used it a few times also.