Ol' Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShippWreck83

Reaction score
93 OBS W/T.
Hello all. I'm new to this site and thought I'd post on my truck build. It's 1993 Chevy 1/2 ton, long bed 2wd. It has the stock 4.3. The truck had been in our family sense new. My dad has always kept it clean it's while life, but after him getting sick 5 years ago from kidney problems, it sat next to his garage the whole time. He passed the truck on to me last summer and the work began this spring. The body needs some love(rockers,cab corners,and rear wheel arches) but over all he's still a solid old truck. I just bought a JDM4/6 drop(flip kit rear,coils/spidle front) and started the body panel replacement a few weeks ago. I'm also slapping new 235's back on him as he currently sits on 31's.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 20220321_184347.jpg
    20220321_184347.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 7

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I like the wheels, steelies with factory caps and spinners was a setup my dad had on a couple of our trucks. He was from the 50s school of Kustom Stuff and he liked the 3 bar spinners.

ShippWreck83

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the response to my old truck. Yeah believe or not it's been an all season truck since the day it was bought, but my dad's always kept it clean and washed. Sadly the 4 years it sat out in the yard, the rust it had got really bad. The cab corners are complelty gone and the bed arches are to. The front fenders were stupid rotted before I replaced them and the wheel tubs, but the truck will now only be a summer cruiser after this year.