Oklahoma roll call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Any of you mammals from Oklahoma? I’m here by Stillwater
You must be registered for see images attach

My momma taught me to drink my juice from a brown paper bag

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn almost a year later someone replies lol, you’d figure there’d be more of us here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, I don’t think there are many of us out here. I never even thought to look at this part of the forum. Did you ever go to the downtown car show when they had it?

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm a fellow Okie. Southeastern OK. From Wister, live in Wilburton now. I have never noticed this part of the forum before.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just east of OKC in Choctaw. I don't think most of us look this far down on the forum. I know I skip this part 95% of the time.

BTW, if any of you fellow Okies are looking for a cheap Suburban in good shape, but needs a block, I have mine in the For Sale section.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
I'm just east of OKC in Choctaw. I don't think most of us look this far down on the forum. I know I skip this part 95% of the time.

BTW, if any of you fellow Okies are looking for a cheap Suburban in good shape, but needs a block, I have mine in the For Sale section.

If I’m ever out that way I’ll have to swing by and see Way cool Jr!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk