Official Dually Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Anyway, on a sie note, doing research and such to decide exactly what I want to do with the dually, And I just cant get over one little detail that almost everyone with Completely custom cruecabs always forget!! They seem to spend a HUGE amount of time and money on interior, suspension, body work, new front end body clips.... suicide doors but they cant fix the one flaw GM made?! THe body line behind the back door.... just bugs me! sorry for the rant, im done now ....

Draggin95 has 'corrected' this flaw on more than one of the cc's he's owned.
Apparently he once had a bunch of rc cabs on hand just to do the mod. Can't remember if he has posted pix of that fix or not.
Send him a pm.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
somone please run that thing into a curb!

What .... I love that thing!! looks sick lol don't care for the mirrors though ...

You must be registered for see images attach

Draggin95 has 'corrected' this flaw on more than one of the cc's he's owned.
Apparently he once had a bunch of rc cabs on hand just to do the mod. Can't remember if he has posted pix of that fix or not.
Send him a pm.

Yeah, I don't have a crew cab yet... but im definitely putting a body line ... pretty sure the rear piller of a regular cab would be the same ... I just figure cut 2-4 inches down for the body line and up from it ... then do the same to crew cab and fit it on. Then it would look Badass :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What .... I love that thing!! looks sick lol don't care for the mirrors though ...

Yeah, I don't have a crew cab yet... but im definitely putting a body line ... pretty sure the rear piller of a regular cab would be the same ... I just figure cut 2-4 inches down for the body line and up from it ... then do the same to crew cab and fit it on. Then it would look Badass :)

That front bumper is aweful!