Official Dually Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
93 bagged and bodied just got it today! giggity

You must be registered for see images attach

sent from DAS DOOLAY!!

I think this is on the first page and second page, with the Socalcustoms.com logo on it!!

Anyway, on a sie note, doing research and such to decide exactly what I want to do with the dually, And I just cant get over one little detail that almost everyone with Completely custom cruecabs always forget!! They seem to spend a HUGE amount of time and money on interior, suspension, body work, new front end body clips.... suicide doors but they cant fix the one flaw GM made?! THe body line behind the back door.... just bugs me! sorry for the rant, im done now ....

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I don't have a picture of it handy but GM did the body line on the fenders, doors and bed but they didn't do it on the 4 inch section of the back of the cab between the doors and the bed.

I meant his truck on socalcustoms.com

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Eric is right. Check out post #3 of this thread, picture 17&18. Also post #34.

Word! It is my truck! But from it's former life, back before it got busted to hell and into the shape it was when I got it. But no worries I'm going to make it better than ever!

Sent from the big block!

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Word! It is my truck! But from it's former life, back before it got busted to hell and into the shape it was when I got it. But no worries I'm going to make it better than ever!

Sent from the big block!

I understand how you feel. I bought ccreddell's (member here) 93. It was a killer truck back in its day. It had an accident and a leaking freeze plug that side lined it. The last time it was registered was 2004. It is in rough shape currently. I will be bringing it home on Sunday and although I won't bring it back to its full former glory I will make it nice again and enjoy the heck out of it.