OBS Upper/Lowers and Coilovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am getting my list together to create a budget and haven't had any luck finding a kit with Upper and Lower Control arms with Coilovers. I know there are coilovers for the OBS trucks but would love to get an all in one kit for the front. Am I missing it or are there simply none out there?

I found some for C10s but nothing for the 1500. If there is nothing in the way of coilover kits with out a lot of fab work I might go with this, http://www.cachassisworks.com/p-2601-gm-88-98-c1500-truck-layarm-front-air-bag-system.aspx

My goal is not to lay frame or be super low. I just want something that handles decent HP, has a comfy ride, and will last.

Thoughts or guidance? Thanks!

Reaction score
I have Viking Coilovers on the front of my 94 and I like them a lot. They were reasonably priced and are well made, I am running the stock A arms.

brianmcb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have Viking Coilovers on the front of my 94 and I like them a lot. They were reasonably priced and are well made, I am running the stock A arms.
Do you know the part number? I couldn't find a listing for our trucks.

95 rcsb, L33 5.3, hot cam, frost tune, 5spd, 4/6

Reaction score
Their catalog is kind of confusing, the various kits are listed on pg 21 of their online catalog. The part number is A224-550RK I think. Apparently it is the same kit that is used on G-bodies. They have two different height options available and I went with the lower one. I have the 550 coil springs but I recently ordered some 650 springs because my front tires hit the inner wheel wells on big dips. I haven't installed them yet.
You must be registered for see images attach