Obs suburban w/35’s stock suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Silverado was a trim level also. And you won't be able to fit 35's with a stock suspension, even with a body lift. 33's maybe when you crank the keys up but not 35's
If this is a c1500 it won’t have keys or torsion bars. Should have coil springs up front. If that’s the case some 2WD lift spindles and blocks between the leafs and axle in rear. Then you can probably fit 33” tires.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I on the other hand would love to have a 2WD burb. I’ve been looking for a good deal on one. Hard to find not beat or rotted out here in Ohio.
Gotta come to Texas. They're down here, as people get newer ones. No, mine ain't for sale LOL. In spite of itself sometimes, 98%of the time it's pretty dependable. When it has a problem it's usually easy or cheaper to fix.... This one is actually a better one than my other 99 Burb; that thing had 250K on it when wrecked, but leaked everywhere.

Reaper93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta come to Texas. They're down here, as people get newer ones. No, mine ain't for sale LOL. In spite of itself sometimes, 98%of the time it's pretty dependable. When it has a problem it's usually easy or cheaper to fix.... This one is actually a better one than my other 99 Burb; that thing had 250K on it when wrecked, but leaked everywhere.
535,00 and still kicking with a slight head gasket issue which I’m fixing this week.

Reaper93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got another question, my oem wheels are 15x7 with a 0 offset. I wanna 15x10 with -44 offers will those fire. According to calculators I’ve used they will but I wanna make sure.