OBS only , painted interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Askme42

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I just got all my parts to finish the outside of my truck and I find this thread. My wife may hunt down every last one of you and whip your @$$.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
My 91's interior. All smoothed and painted black with the center in metallic charcoal.
You must be registered for see images attach

Al, this is my plan, the dash (the grey is staying textured) and the door panel, the top part for the dash, same idea.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
just went through this whole thread- did a lot of click-n-copying! Lots of work put into these things and gave me some ideas for my own.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score

Normally, I'm not a fan of shiny painted dashes; but I gotta admit, that's looks bloody good!

Not so much on the white/beige insert on the airbag, but I also have to admit I've struggled with what to do with that bloody area also.

It's just so hard to tie that side of the dash to the drivers side and have it look right.

Lot of nice work there too. Very difficult curves and angles to work with. Definitely some top shelf craftsmanship there.

Why does that look so much like Stacey David's "Copperhead" color off the old "Trucks" show?

Last edited:

sniper7202

Reaction score
His is my 89 Chevy interior

Here is my headliner I redone about 2 years ago

This is all covered with fabric and spray adhesive. I'm lookin to do a dash upgrade and start hydro dipping. I'll have some pics when I get it done

Ben