Obs newb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I thought I'd jump on the forum . I'm finally doing my 95 stepside. Turbo 5.3 4l80. Got it running and driving and the chassis is close to junk. Pulls right brakes even farther to the righ . One wheel wonder but hey its moving under it's own power for the first time in a decade. I got new lights and a grill but need to get the cab mounts and brake lines done. Probably just gonna throw a truetrac in it .I may post a build thread when I get some pictures put together

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome welcome!! Love the turbo LS plans. Hope to see the updates and upgrades!!!

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought I'd jump on the forum . I'm finally doing my 95 stepside. Turbo 5.3 4l80. Got it running and driving and the chassis is close to junk. Pulls right brakes even farther to the righ . One wheel wonder but hey its moving under it's own power for the first time in a decade. I got new lights and a grill but need to get the cab mounts and brake lines done. Probably just gonna throw a truetrac in it .I may post a build thread when I get some pictures put together

Gonna be a ripper when its all done I bet! Welcome to the forum bud.

Reaction score
New grill and headlights installed. I need some new bumper brackets since these are both bent in different directions. Taillights are in too but no pics yet

Reaction score
Tru trac is shipping out today. New rotors bearings calipers and lines seemed to fix the steering issue. Did a string alignment and it was off pretty bad. Drives good now. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Reaction score
No more one wheel peels. Now I need tires all the way around. Anyone know how big you can go on the rear . I these are 245s and they look tiny

Last edited: