OBS All clear tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you take a pic with the lights on please?...and did you want to sell a set?

I will when my red led's show up. Not realy intrested in selling the other set right now, I'll have to think on it :hmm:

If your spare set is in good condition and you wanna sell, I, among others, would be heavily interested. ;)

And yes, that really sets it off on your's.

See above

NICE do you have red bulbs? if not you will get a ticket lol

Use red led's!!! :D

Still waiting on my red leds to come in. Should light up real nice since I did the 4 light brake/turn signal mod.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
with him^ i wanted those for mine to match clear front but i tinted mine instead i still think these would be cool and id be the only one around here with em for sure

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow. I came in here planning on saying "NO, you don't want clear tails (thinking you were talking about the gay euro ones) but I've never even seen the stockers clear like that? I still hate clear tails and corner lenses and all that but those just have that coolness factor, cuz I've never seen that on a stocker type.

DEFINITELY have to run red LEDz on there or else it's ticket (and maybe but hopefully not wreck) city....No matter what part of the country you're in...The red LEDz would go with them really well too.