Obligatory introduction post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sega626

Reaction score
So, I am finally getting to my intro post. First personal truck I have owned. Purchased from my dad as I was just wanting a truck for pulling a trailer and home improvement trips. Didn’t realize ho much I would fall in love with my truck. 98 Sierra SLE ECSB 5.7 with just shy of 200,000 miles. With the exception of exhaust, the tuck is basically factory stock. I hope to be able to gain help as I need any and look forward to many more years and miles on this truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

OBS Oregon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, I am finally getting to my intro post. First personal truck I have owned. Purchased from my dad as I was just wanting a truck for pulling a trailer and home improvement trips. Didn’t realize ho much I would fall in love with my truck. 98 Sierra SLE ECSB 5.7 with just shy of 200,000 miles. With the exception of exhaust, the tuck is basically factory stock. I hope to be able to gain help as I need any and look forward to many more years and miles on this truck.
Nice truck Not an easy find these days. Welcome to the party