NV4500 Reverse switch Diagram (yes I searched)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RJWTX

Reaction score
I have a 1992 K2500LD with NV4500. Im trying to find the wires that plug into the reverse lamp switch, I see some cut ones near the transmission and just need to know the colors so I can track them down. I'm sure ill need a new pigtail. I bought this truck off a kid with the intention of a restomod so I know this truck has been abused and some sketchy maintenance done on it. And yes I did search here and other places with no answer for someone who has to deal with possibly cut wires.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Factory service manuals will have the wire colors you're looking for. Did you search the forum for links to those manuals? Pretty sure someone's posted them a while back.

If you can't find them I suspect 1994 may be the same and I can look in my manuals later; don't have access to them at the moment.

Richard

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont know if mine work ,LOL but if I get in early enough maybe I can do some looking at harness.

RJWTX

Reaction score
I dont know if mine work ,LOL but if I get in early enough maybe I can do some looking at harness.

LOL yeah I like my reverse lights as I use them to back up at night. I'm going to look into it tomorrow as I was out of town this weekend.