Np241 transfercase mechanical speometer parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyracer8262

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where I can find a 88-89 np241 mechanical speedometer housing and geardrive? I want tto got aftermarket mechanical in my 99 tahoe I swapped the 4l80 into because the 3 oem instrument clusters I very gotten out of the junkyards all read way off according to hp tuners datalogger

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where I can find a 88-89 np241 mechanical speedometer housing and geardrive? I want tto got aftermarket mechanical in my 99 tahoe I swapped the 4l80 into because the 3 oem instrument clusters I very gotten out of the junkyards all read way off according to hp tuners datalogger

Why not recalibrate an existing cluster with the HPT software instead?

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try https://torqueking.com/.

chevyracer8262

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried with the cluster but there's no way to recalibrate plus you can't get replacement motors for the gauges that are bad other than junkyard parts and I've tried 2 different one already and both have issues so I'm going to 3d print a mount to house a full set of aftermarket gauges I already have but the speedo is a mechanical drive and they don't make an electric version of those particular gauges

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I tried with the cluster but there's no way to recalibrate plus you can't get replacement motors for the gauges that are bad other than junkyard parts and I've tried 2 different one already and both have issues so I'm going to 3d print a mount to house a full set of aftermarket gauges I already have but the speedo is a mechanical drive and they don't make an electric version of those particular gauges

If this is the 99 you're talking about, it gets calibrated via the tuning software. I've done it many times.

geardaddy

Reaction score
the mechanical style speedo housing will not work, it drives off of the right side where as the tahoe drives off of the left.