Np241 Harness Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean McDonough

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone I got my entire powertrain back into my truck and went to go replug all of the loose plugs under the truck that go to the transfer case. As far as I can tell on my 91 k1500 there are 3, one plugs in the rear by the driveshaft and 2 others. One is a Male type plug the other is female. Does anyone know where on a np241 these go ? I think one plugs into the front of the tcase but I'm not sure. Away from the truck at the moment so I cannot check right away and self solve this. Thanks in advance!

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
The 2 pin with the tab on the side goes to the switch on top of the transfer case. The 2 pin with two tabs on either side and the yellow seal goes on the VSS at the back of the transfer case. I believe that there is an inline connector on that harness as well for the front axle disconnect or the shift indicator, can't remember which.

Sean McDonough

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2 pin with the tab on the side goes to the switch on top of the transfer case. The 2 pin with two tabs on either side and the yellow seal goes on the VSS at the back of the transfer case. I believe that there is an inline connector on that harness as well for the front axle disconnect or the shift indicator, can't remember which.
Ok thanks a ton got it working