Northern 91

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
For anyone wondering, 2019+ offset the wheels out slightly more to fit bigger brakes, but they still fit OBS the same as the 1999-2018 6-lug wheels a lot of guys swap to.
Thanks for the info! Didn't realize they had that much offset vs. the OEM sawblades.

91Vieja

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trans started acting up when at idle in gear. Felt like the TCC was trying to engage intermittently. Never stalled, but rpm would drop and could feel something wasn’t right. Verified the fluid level was correct, so dropped the pan and changed out the TCC solenoid. Went for a test drive and so far so good, hopefully that was it.

91Vieja

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Hood insulation was disgusting and partially mouse-eaten from when the truck sat for so long, so finally got around to trashing it. Also contemplating a remote mount oil filter to avoid draining onto the front driveshaft every time.

91Vieja

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Added a little 200w under-seat subwoofer. It’s a far cry from the systems I used to run when I was younger, but just gives that little bit of thump that was missing. Also finally bit the bullet and replaced the factory original windshield. Amazing to be able to see in sunny weather now haha.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love that TDI gas mileage and performance. I hate that VW engineering and build quality. Sold my Beetle TDI last month, and don't regret it one bit.