No heat help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andyfosgate

Reaction score
I know there were other post about this but it's cold and got no heat. Ok so I flushed the heater core all the hoses get hot but I'm still only getting cold air the truck runs at about 190-200. The fan doesn't work but I'm not worried about it till I get heat or is that the issue. Oh yeah it's a 95 c1500 2wd 305 220k runs strong. I'm from denver PA and this is my only ride right now and its cold

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
It's probably the blend door if everything that is supposed to be hot, is hot. I've never had to mess with it, so I don't know how to test or fix it. I suppose it could also be the controls.

Sorry, no heat is a pain. The truck will be warmer during the day, thankfully. Also drink hot coffee on your way to wherever.....that definetly helped me get home from work a few times.

Last edited:

Andyfosgate

Reaction score
It's probably the blend door if everything that is supposed to he hot, is hot. I've never had to mess with it, so I don't know how to test or fix it. I suppose it could also be the controls.

Sorry, no heat is a pain. The truck will be warmer during the day, thankfully. Also drink hot coffee on your way to wherever.....that definetly helped me get home from work a few times.
Thank you I forgot to say I put in a new thermostat too. So could be the blend door. Air does come in from everywhere. So you think there is a way for me to just close it or just adjust it just so I can get heat I'm not worried about AC to much