No heat help again please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andyfosgate

Reaction score
Is it possible for all three the blend door the fan relay and the other blend door to all be bad at the same time I'm thinking it's the control panel itself is bad I checked the fuses put new ones in. What do you think. New thermostat good heater core. Thank you

Andyfosgate

Reaction score
Did you check wiring?
From what I can tell the wiring looks ok none of the connectors are broken or anything. But the control panel has small bumps on it and they are white colored I'm almost thinking the control panel burned out some how. I actually just recently had the truck given to me it barely ran and I've put a little work in it to get it where it is runs and drives great now. Just need heat the old guy that gave it to me said the heat and AC worked until just before it got parked

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
start underhood and check the temps of your heater hoses. Heater core could be plugging, A normal flush or backflush may not work, I flushed mine 5 times.
I pulled my block drain and knock sensor and poked around in there with a pick tool to loosen debris and continued flushing with a pulse flusher. There was crap ton of rusty debris that came out of the drains.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No it's not working but still should be some heat the fan in my envoy didn't work but there was still heat

In addition to above suggestions for checking heater hoses, pull purple wire from blower and see if you have voltage at any fan speed. Check using the ground wire for meter ground as well as using a dash support as ground.

The mode actuator (by gas pedal) and temperature actuator (behind ashtray) have round silver position indicators on them. Work the controls, watch the dials and see if they turn.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk