No gauge lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Worker87

Reaction score
I have a 1992 blazer k1500. I went to start my truck last night and i dont have any gauge lights and my heat controls lights up when headlamps are off but my parking lights work and dome light switch position on dimmer switch works. My radio also had no sound but solved that this morning. Any ideas? I have been trying to look around but can't find a situation kinda like mine

Billythekid

Reaction score
I would check your fuse to start in case you havent already. If that didnt change anything try your dual headlight and gauge switch, the one right by the dimmer, that could also cause that problem, if you replace those with no change then youll have to look further. The gauges themselves still work right?

Worker87

Reaction score
Yes gauges them self work right pulled gauges and all bulbs are good changed both combo switches no change

Eric Dukes

Reaction score
I have a 1992 blazer k1500. I went to start my truck last night and i dont have any gauge lights and my heat controls lights up when headlamps are off but my parking lights work and dome light switch position on dimmer switch works. My radio also had no sound but solved that this morning. Any ideas? I have been trying to look around but can't find a situation kinda like mine
What was the issue with your radios no sound? I’m having the same issue

Bratley75

Reaction score
Did you find a solution?
I have the same issue with no dash lights and no tail lights when the headlights are on. Changed both switches and new fuse and it worked for a couple weeks, then started blowing fuses. I'm at a loss and haven't had any luck tracking down the culprit.

LCALDERA98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you find a solution?
I have the same issue with no dash lights and no tail lights when the headlights are on. Changed both switches and new fuse and it worked for a couple weeks, then started blowing fuses. I'm at a loss and haven't had any luck tracking down the culprit.

did you ever find out ?