Wow. Long Tube headers were a PITA to install. First off, the stockers didn't want to come off for anything. It took a lot of coercion and some impact tools to get the job done. Then the PS/Alternator bracket became a factor. After some creative cut off wheel work (and knicking my PS Reservoir) we got it cut but still functioning. Then came the LT install. Driver's side was easy, drop it in, throw in gasket, bolt it up, good to go. The passenger side however, was the biggest PITA I think I've had to work with in a long time. First off, props to Chevy for making some terribly designed heat shields for the spark plug wires. They do their job but uninstall is a pain. The next challenge was fitment, even after uninstalling everything the instructions called for, the header was still hitting frame and cab. So after a little bit of handy mallet work on the end of the header and the front of the cab's heat shield underneath, it finally slid in. Bolting it in was another challenge, glad I had access to a lift or else this would not have happened. Summit's system was down yesterday due to a cut fiber optic cable down the road taking out all their network and communications so I wasn't able to get my H-Pipe just yet, so we temporarily fabbed up the mufflers behind the headers after about a foot of exhaust piping. Eventually, we're gonna take that off, install the H-pipe at the flanges and dump the exhausts with a turndown pipe. Still thinking about throwing a resonator on each side too. No pictures today since we were playing beat the clock last night. Working until 3am and coming into work at 7am since my shop guy's weekend was full and we wouldn't be able to get it on the lift for another week if we didn't do it last night. I need coffee.