New upgraded Sun visors!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
I note part number 84247196 in that eBay link, driver side only - I found 84247199 in another listing with the matching passenger side 84247147 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/185110343393), was wondering what your passenger side p/n was.... 7196 and 7199 look identical from the pictures so I was thinking to go ahead and grab that single listing, but figured I'd check and see if you had possible anymore info to provide :)

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still don't understand how to do this upgrade. You get new visors from what year truck ?
And the mounts on my look different from the visors

Martin Evans

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great idea & write up.

Only 2 things would make these visors better. The pullshade extensions & the 2nd visor for when you have the main one angled to the door.
Guess you can't have it all.

Again, great write up.
I think the visors that you are referring to have the same base as the ones rebel used.

Martin Evans

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dose that work for an '89 K1500. Mine droop down and wont stay all the way up, installed LMC sun visors and they did the same thing right out of the box. I finally got pissed one day and pushed the drivers side all the way to the roof and marked it, took it out and spot welded it with my MIG welder, it noe stays up but can't swing it down.
It should work for an '89. All GMT-400s use the same base, as far as I know.