New truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
Just picked up this gem 1996 4x4 3\4 ton single cab long bed w\t was a auto but im putting a 4 speed in new tires new clutch kit 146k miles on whole truck motor has less than 50k rebuilt front suspension and diff electronic t case true dual exhaust not butchered little rocker rust has about a 6 inch hole in driverside floor im going to patch ive got a Silverado core support and lights for it hydroboost breaking system gave the guy 2k cash and im doing some work for him to equal 3500 total cost of truck i dont think i got hurt on it im going to put overloads on it and helper springs and setup a flip ball for goose neck trailer and trailer breaks. I always wanted a big block and work truck now i got everything in one package

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
Only one i have right now its been raining so i havent been out to work on it and im waiting on my clutch master and slave to come in the mail

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
That paint is in good shape from this far away!
Its good the passenger side has a hole and dent in the bed from the guy i got it from his daughter hit it with the bucket of the skit steer and the front right fender is flaking other than that its in good shape