New toy tomorrow...2 door tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

86454k30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Well tentatively I am picking this up tomorrow morning!! Been looking for another 2 door for a few months now. Specs are 98 LT with 6" RCD 16x8 Weld Stone Crushers on 315/75R16 Toyo MT's. It also has a Volant cold air intake and JBA shorty headers.

Last edited:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That thing is so clean! Remove the chrome strip on the back of the door, and the pin stripe, and be done with it. Awesome truck.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
That thing is sweet, keep posting pics on whatever you do to it!

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2

86454k30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will post the "new" pics tomorrow. When I went and picked It sat totally nose down, didn't sit at all like the pictures. It "had" a rear addaleaf, 3.5" block stacked on a 1.5" block with the torsion bars cranked down....I would rather level or slightly down in the back.

So here is what is done so far:
Total fluid change.
Removed the 1.5" block, the 3.5" block and installed a 2" block with new ubolts.
Raised the front a little bit.
Sold the 315's and Welds
bought ION classic II look a likes on 285 Federal Courser MT(winter package)
I also put some money down on a set of 20x10 Wheels that look like Weld Supersingle II's on 33x12.50x20s
Did the Hi-4 mod tonight.
Sanded and polished the headlights, marker lights and taillights to reduce the haze.(new ones in the spring)

Monday I am picking up a diesel bumper so I can add driving lights.