New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nissan dealership I worked at was a long, narrow building. The detail shop was at the back, behind the service department. There was a door between that only opened by pushing. I put a little sign next to the handle that said "PULL". The detail manager loved it, because about half of the salesmen would head back there to hassle him, but when they pulled and the door didn't open, they'd turn around and walk off. It was a stupid little prank that paid off good dividends.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up a set of Blue Point standard flex head, ratchet wrenches and a set of Blue Point pliers on Wednesday; both of them like brand new.
Also picked up a Predator pressure washer today, probably going to get a shop-vac too. I miss having super clean vehicles.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Went to Harbor Freight today.

I needed an E5 external Torx socket, so I bought their 1/4" drive set of 6.

And these, which I'm not real sure what a "nutsetter" is, but they look like they'll turn my 1/4" bit handle into a nut driver.