New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had to get a new palm sander since its been double duty with wood and the truck, also got a dent puller which is now making me think abt finally fixing a dent on the 99 burb

You must be registered for see images attach

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those things are amazing. Ive had mine for about 2 years now and have yet to find a bolt it cant bust loose.
I've been wanting one for months but the guys in our truck shop talked me into it when they told me that it would zip the lugs off our derrick and bucket trucks just as good as their air guns.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no doubt it will. It makes quick work of throwing the duals on our 7800
I just used it to rotate the tires on my wifes suburban and holy cow I don't even feel like I did any work. What usually takes an hour using a breaker bar was 20 minutes and done. Makes me regret not buying one a long time ago.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Bought another toolbox for work. This makes #3 lol. Its the red one.
The top one is my kennedy that i bought absolutly trashed for $15 and fixed up. Anyway, that one and my Rem Line have slowly started overflowing and i was browsing through an msc catalog yesterday and found this WorkSmart one on sale for $195. Broke out the tape measure and figured out it would work perfect so the boss picked it up when he went to msc today. They come with casters but its being used to hold up that section of my bench and i wouldnt have been able to fit my micrometer box in there so i left them off. Its not quite the quality of my craftsmen at home but its a damn good box for the money.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
For ***** and gigs i looked up the non sale price and wow...

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Anyone know of a decent cordless 1/2 inch impact? I've got a cheapie Harbor Freight one, but I've been looking at Milwaukee, Ingersoll Rand, and Porter Cable.
The Milwaukee is pretty ******* expensive, but everything I've seen has been great reviews; not much on the IR or Porter Cable, which are a little cheaper.