New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Ah - I get it. Another tool designed to self-destruct huh?
Maybe. Maybe just design flaw or something.
BTW - was there a warranty on them or did you have to eat it?
I had to eat it. They said the same thing you did haha. The batteries still work great, theyre just held together my a shitload of loctite 4080.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I registered mine yesterday, according to their web site my batteries have a 2 year warranty, we'll see. Thanks for the insight!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went on a tiny spending spree, I've been looking for the soldering iron for a while, and on a quick run into Homeless Despot I found one finally. Also grabbed the case of drill bits because I needed more.
You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Not much new lately. Was saving to build a new work bench with some hf boxes and a butcher block top, it was going to be nice. I decided against it, wouldve been a big investment for little return and it would take forever to pack out all my stuff if i ever wanted to find a new job. Anyway i have picked up a couple things.

mitutoyo depth mic

Noga indicator base with minor adjustment. Love this thing
and a Jupiter Pneumatics retractable hose reel
I also got a milwaukee drill bit set like brodys and it was a BOGO deal where i got a bit set with it. Dont have pics of that though sorry lol.