New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
You may have a problem, you may be a New Toolaholic. You should go to a Tools Anonymous meeting (and take your Yeti cup with you), LOL.
At this point there is no "may" about it haha. Im about to have to buy a 5th toolbox, things are getiing out of hand in my 3 at work. Also its not just new tools, its any tool in need of a home lol. Theres just not alot of pawn shops around me, craigslist is like $10 off retail, and I dont have FB for marketplace so I dont have many options for second hand stuff.

On another note, I think I have all the different sizes of yeti cups now, and they all say Irwin on them lol.

Last edited:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Heres a video I made of my boxes at work. I made it in may so its not totally up to date, still lengthy though lol
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I always enjoy watching toolbox tours and I haven't seen to many of machinist boxes so I made one

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Bought me a Griot's Garage DA orbital yesterday. Wife smoked the garage vinyl with her jeep. I was not about to hand buff all that crap off. So I told her I was buying power tools. One long day later, he paint has been corrected all the way around and she couldn't believe how nice her beat up jeep is looking. Gonna be looking into a ceramic coating today for it. Truck is on the list next for some paint love.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no were gunna have a Matco truck coming to the shop every week starting next week, here comes another account.
Matco is pretty easy to avoid. I think the only thing they make is tool boxes, everything else is contracted-in.

As a result, most of the time you can buy from the same suppliers that Matco uses, and pay way less by buying direct.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Matco is pretty easy to avoid. I think the only thing they make is tool boxes, everything else is contracted-in.

As a result, most of the time you can buy from the same suppliers that Matco uses, and pay way less by buying direct.
Matco boxes are awesome. Only tool truck guy I ever had back up his claims of drawer strength by jumping on the bottom drawer and sitting/bouncing on the top one. Snappy? Good fuggin luck. He will tell you all about how strong his stuff is but won't be caught dead trying to prove it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Both snap an Matco are new guys so I dnt think either would be willing to to prove that, however my last shop all the guys would pull the drawers out and use em an seats. For me I dnt think I'll purchase either if the boxes, yes they're nice but theres no way I could justify spending 5k+ on just a box knowing itll get hit in the shop, and when I can buy a box that'll hold all my tools for less.