New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Yea i need to make it to harbor freight for christmas shoppin. My father in laws tool box was stolen right off of his truck a few weeks back. Every tool he owned was in there.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Better buy up as many Craftsman tools you can; I heard Sears is closing a **** ton of stores, I know I'm kicking myself for not buying a few basic tool sets last time I was in a Sears.

I conflict myself with tools so damn much now, I either want a few decent sets (screw-drivers, wrenches, pliers, ratchets and sockets, cordless ****) like Snap-On brand stuff, or just a shitton of cheap tools from HF and Lowes,

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I want a Milwaukee 3/8" electric impact, I think it's the M18. Friend has one and it's badass. He showed up with 2/3 of a tank and it went the whole way pulling the 5.3 from an Envoy and I think it still had 2 bars showing on the battery.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup I was just in sears looking, shopping ha, and lowes will be carrying craftsmen and from wat I heard they'll be shifting manufacturing back to the US.
Hopefully I'll be buying new toolbox this month

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the diamond tip Craftsman screwdrivers for christmas last year. The have held up well. Our local Sears and K mart are done after the holidays this year. We have a local hardware store that is one of the oldest businesses in town that carries Craftsman tools.