New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Milwaukee M12 soldering iron is the 2nd best milwaukee tool I've ever purchased just slightly behind the 1/2" impact.

Warms up super fast, solders well.

You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Finally got my proto extension set in
i ordered it in November through MSC and it just now got here. Next time they say something is on backorder ill probably just get my money back lol

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't have any pictures but I bought a set of Gearwrench SAE and metric 1/4" and 3/8" semi deep sockets. Boy are they handy!

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Medium wells? You don't need them until you need them.
Yeppers! They are now my go to sockets. I use them 95+% of the time.
GearWrench 14Pc 3/8" Drive 6 Pt Metric Mid Length Socket Set w/Free 13Pc 1/4" Drive Mid Length Socket Set (KDT-80554SPRO) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GIBPJBU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_pS.rCbAFD40TE
GearWrench 80305S 10-Piece 1/4-Inch Drive 6-Point Mid Length Socket Set SAE https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00829RCRU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GU.rCbTMKCTGA
GearWrench 80555S 11-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive 6-Point Mid Length Socket Set SAE https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007ZOMMKU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_gV.rCb0KM06ST

trx125

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys, thought I would mention... I seen one of the Autel Maxicheck Pro's on a youtube video that it would do automated ABS bleed ! I bought it as a assumption it would work with my 1998 truck ! It did not have my 5th digit vin code in it and would not read my abs info.
I already had a scanner code reader that worked good for basic stuff but bought this based on word of mouth as I was doing wheels, tires and brakes on my truck and wanted to bleed the ABS module before bleeding each wheel.
$150.00 later and NO cigar.
If anyone knows of a affordable scanner that will bleed abs module I am still looking for one. Both of the ones I have will read ABS codes and or erase codes, but I am looking for one to do the automated bleed.

Mine will communicate with and bleed the ABS module on my 98 k1500, but won't with my 97 Tahoe. Go Figure!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well they did change fuel systems, PCMs, airbags, and radios, and charcoal canisters from 97 to 98, not too mind blowing that that's the case.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Decided to leave the proto set at work with my air impact so i oucked these up for the home box

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought this balancer removal/installer set at Harbor Freight for ~$90. My son said he has the exact same set from Matco but paid 4 times as much, LOL. He took a picture of it and gave the tool truck dude a ration of sh*t! A lot of Matco tools are made in China too...

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought this balancer removal/installer set at Harbor Freight for ~$90. My son said he has the exact same set from Matco but paid 4 times as much, LOL. He took a picture of it and gave the tool truck dude a ration of sh*t! A lot of Matco tools are made in China too...

Matco doesn't make any tools themselves. Everything is rebranded.