New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Honestly, the Summit store is heaven for me. It's a good 45 minute drive from my place but I enjoy the trips out there. It's like a candy shop for gearheads.

Lucky you!

It's an 8 hour drive for us. I plan on picking up my new drag wheels, while we're there.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Milwaukee is a good investment for sure, I just added the M18 weed eater and blower to my collection of Milwaukee.. Best thing since sliced bread ! All those years of buying gas and cussing when it would not start =)
We just got some Milwaukee powered rescue tools for the fire Dept. A set of cutters, spreaders, and a ram. And boy are they pretty.
Was at home depot tonight picking up some xc3.0 batteries for my M12 ratchets and saw this monster!!!

Its labeled as the HD12.0 for M18 tools. $199 and it weighed almost 10lbs. I swear, we'll be using Milwaukee car batteries for our tools soon.

You must be registered for see images attach
And these are the batteries they run on.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Finally bought the milwaukee 46" chest, I guess I've gone full red now.

I reaaaaalllyyyy dig the M18 drawer. With holders specifically for the batteries and tools. I wish the drawer was larger though.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i went on a little binge last week 80 tooth 1/4 and 3/8

and almost as nice as the snap on at a 4th the cost gearwrench 84 tooth 1/4

magnet sockets i love these things

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
They still make those ratcheting screwdrivers! Years ago a friend had several, and when I would borrow one while doing something at his house, I'd always lock the ratcheting mechanism, because I just wanted a screwdriver not some fancy schmancy gadget. I think they were $30 back then.... what are they now?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
No pictures yet; but I bought a set of metric impact sockets from Sears, I thought the local Sears was closing down but I guess they were just redoing the store.
I also snagged an old Craftsman box from the local antique mall; it fit perfect under the back seat in my truck.
Guess I need to fill it with tools now. The other black toolbox in my truck box is full, and the NAPA guy told me they were gonna have a little sale on tools sometime this month.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No pictures yet; but I bought a set of metric impact sockets from Sears, I thought the local Sears was closing down but I guess they were just redoing the store.
I also snagged an old Craftsman box from the local antique mall; it fit perfect under the back seat in my truck.
Guess I need to fill it with tools now. The other black toolbox in my truck box is full, and the NAPA guy told me they were gonna have a little sale on tools sometime this month.
Local news here says 46 more Sears stores to close, but did not say where.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Sears in the mall here is gone, has been for a few weeks now.