New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys, thought I would mention... I seen one of the Autel Maxicheck Pro's on a youtube video that it would do automated ABS bleed ! I bought it as a assumption it would work with my 1998 truck ! It did not have my 5th digit vin code in it and would not read my abs info.
I already had a scanner code reader that worked good for basic stuff but bought this based on word of mouth as I was doing wheels, tires and brakes on my truck and wanted to bleed the ABS module before bleeding each wheel.
$150.00 later and NO cigar.
If anyone knows of a affordable scanner that will bleed abs module I am still looking for one. Both of the ones I have will read ABS codes and or erase codes, but I am looking for one to do the automated bleed.
You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
The lowes here in Eastern NC is carrying Craftsman. Mechanic tool sets and the boxes. I hope they'll end up carrying single wrenches and such like sears did...

My local Lowes head manager said they'd be carrying everything from master mechanic tools sets to wrench sets and a bunch of other ****; I assume it'd be the same across the board for each store.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My local Lowes head manager said they'd be carrying everything from master mechanic tools sets to wrench sets and a bunch of other ****; I assume it'd be the same across the board for each store.

I'd imagine so... I assume they're keeping their Kobalt brand as well... I never purchased Kobalt, but I have used them and they're pretty good. I grew up with craftsman though, definitely my favorite along with Proto...Though Proto is much more expensive :/

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Finally bit the Bullet and bought the big harbor freight tool cart for all of my Milwaukee tools and boxed specialty tool sets. I need to buy another cart for all of my 12v wiring stuff and diagnosis tools.

I got tired of having all my Milwaukee stuff sitting ontop of my other boxes. I've got two 46" chests full as well.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally bit the Bullet and bought the big harbor freight tool cart for all of my Milwaukee tools and boxed specialty tool sets. I need to buy another cart for all of my 12v wiring stuff and diagnosis tools.

I got tired of having all my Milwaukee stuff sitting ontop of my other boxes. I've got two 46" chests full as well.

Milwaukee is a good investment for sure, I just added the M18 weed eater and blower to my collection of Milwaukee.. Best thing since sliced bread ! All those years of buying gas and cussing when it would not start =)