New to this site and obs Gmc/Chevrolet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CATman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought a 95 gmc c3500 dually few weeks back. Plain white work truck, vinyl blue interior. Got the 7.4L eng. Everything pretty much stock, except for campershell. I had lowered a few minitrucks, so this will be my first full size truck to lower. Got everything to put bags on the truck, had gotten them for my dakota, but decided not to bag the dakota. I know I need larger bags for the c3500, RE8 slam special bags probably won't do much for this big truck. Lol. I like the idea of doing a static drop and use bags for the rear with a flip kit. Hope to get some larger wheels one more day. I think the 16's will work for awhile. Doing some basic stuff for now, tune up the engine, fix the little problems on the truck. Changed the radio, took the rusted exhaust off. Put a flowmaster 44 with duals out turned out to the rear wheels. Sounds great, give the engine some new life. Painted the paint flaking hood. Got a few other spots to paint. Got a long list of things to do. Glad to have some good info on this site. I'll add some pics later.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, not to many lowered trucks on the road much anymore. Rarely see lowered duallies. I hope to get some good stuff done to it this winter.
Got any more pics then just the avatar. I'm digging the truck you got and I see someone else running a camper top also:peace:

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7.4 with the Flowmaster 44! I have the Canadian National Railway flanking my west property. If you came gunning down on my east (Old Young Street), I would not know if there was a train, truck or tornado, assaulting my position. LOL. Welcome.

CATman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
7.4 with the Flowmaster 44! I have the Canadian National Railway flanking my west property. If you came gunning down on my east (Old Young Street), I would not know if there was a train, truck or tornado, assaulting my position. LOL. Welcome.
Yeah it will wake the neighbors, for sure! Thinking of changing it after I remove the stock manifilds, add some headers, then do an x-pipe or h-pipe to dual mufflers. Not sure how that will work when lowered. Cross that bridge when I get there.