New to the thread, here is my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaydub

Reaction score
This site is always popping up when I'm researching for my 94 k2500 so figured I would join! This is the progress of my 1994 gmc k2500 so far, rebuilt the front end, changed the exhaust, got wheels and tires, am in the process of painting it (blue two tone) then putting on my 6 inch lift here soon. Then some bumpers, lights and last but not least I am swapping in a 6.0 LS

You must be registered for see images attach

Eric_7810

Reaction score
I love your choice of wheels, a very fitting, classic look. Are those Mickey Thompson?

I was in high school when the OBS truck was the hottest thing on the block, and everybody had classic II’s. Seeing your truck reminds me why.

NICE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
@Jaydub Welcome! Really nice looking 94! I also like your choice of wheels, they make these trucks look sexy.

I love your choice of wheels, a very fitting, classic look. Are those Mickey Thompson?

I was in high school when the OBS truck was the hottest thing on the block, and everybody had classic II’s. Seeing your truck reminds me why.

NICE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol, that's funny how these wheels were that popular back then. Nowadays its those ugly 20x12s, 22x14s that everyone seems to have. That's just my opinion though, always loved the late 80s/90s/early 00s wheels the most.