New to the forum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dudeinthepnw

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just the typical introduction. Just picked up a 90 2500 project/driver. It's a got a fresh 350, rebuilt turbo 400, new exhaust, new wheels/tires etc. The brakes feel better than any I've ever felt in these trucks, it drives nice and tight and all that fun stuff, Mechanically it's solid but definitely needs a bit of cosmetic work! I just ordered a factory replacement radio as the one in the truck doesn't function, hopefully this one will work properly as I don't like the setup/look of aftermarket radios in the early GMT400 trucks.

I need a passenger side seatbelt latch (bench seat), if anyone has one available that would be awesome. I went to the JY earlier and grabbed the TRW version thinking that's what I needed, but it didn't work so I need the other version. It's a basic standard cab truck with manual windows etc, I could use a drivers side door panel (blue interior). The drivers side door lock doesn't turn with the key, passenger side does though so that's a little annoying. But most of these things are fairly minor. And of course, it's got the typical GM paint of the era, looks better in the photo, will probably give it a cheap single stage spray at some point.

Attachments

• 272666294_7638891059458185_2382026921770066075_n.jpg
    272666294_7638891059458185_2382026921770066075_n.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 9
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 9
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 9

OBS Oregon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just the typical introduction. Just picked up a 90 2500 project/driver. It's a got a fresh 350, rebuilt turbo 400, new exhaust, new wheels/tires etc. The brakes feel better than any I've ever felt in these trucks, it drives nice and tight and all that fun stuff, Mechanically it's solid but definitely needs a bit of cosmetic work! I just ordered a factory replacement radio as the one in the truck doesn't function, hopefully this one will work properly as I don't like the setup/look of aftermarket radios in the early GMT400 trucks.

I need a passenger side seatbelt latch (bench seat), if anyone has one available that would be awesome. I went to the JY earlier and grabbed the TRW version thinking that's what I needed, but it didn't work so I need the other version. It's a basic standard cab truck with manual windows etc, I could use a drivers side door panel (blue interior). The drivers side door lock doesn't turn with the key, passenger side does though so that's a little annoying. But most of these things are fairly minor. And of course, it's got the typical GM paint of the era, looks better in the photo, will probably give it a cheap single stage spray at some point.
Welcome to the party. Looks like you got yourself a good deal there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJost