New to me 91 stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyS

Reaction score
Here is my new to 91 stepside with 305. Maintenance has been deferred a long time so I have lots of things to do. 1st step is to get it all running and functioning right a 2/4 drop and then decide. It does have newish tires on it and will clean up pretty nice.

My 1st post is me posting the new project truck on my new trailer being taken home. I have cars that need the trailer too.

You must be registered for see images attach

1owner1990

Reaction score
Here is my new to 91 stepside with 305. Maintenance has been deferred a long time so I have lots of things to do. 1st step is to get it all running and functioning right a 2/4 drop and then decide. It does have newish tires on it and will clean up pretty nice.

My 1st post is me posting the new project truck on my new trailer being taken home. I have cars that need the trailer too.

Looks nice. Best of luck.

Leeztruk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your project sounds like mine when i got my '89 Cheyenne. Same engine, same drop. Found out the dropped spindles didn't like my 15"x7 wheels. Didn't want to modify the LCA's so went with a 15"x6" wheel from an Astro van. These wheels have center nubs for small caps, so you might not want them because they'll look different than your rear wheels. I'm using full wheel covers so it didn't matter to me. Nice looking truck BTW

Attachments

• DSCN0635.JPG
    DSCN0635.JPG
    339.2 KB · Views: 7

AnthonyS

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Lots of parts on order now. I’ve always had decent luck getting AC Delco parts for my F body on rock auto. Once I get it starting and running nicely, I can redo the brakes.

The engine bay is not up to the appearance of the exterior.

studigggs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Lots of parts on order now. I’ve always had decent luck getting AC Delco parts for my F body on rock auto. Once I get it starting and running nicely, I can redo the brakes.

The engine bay is not up to the appearance of the exterior.

Nice truck and welcome. What's up with that Master Cylinder Reservoir? That style is new to me.