New to me 88' RCLB Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just bought my 88' RCLB Silverado back in July in Idaho and drove it back to WI. The truck has its original 350 and is 2wd with around 150k on it. Overall it's super clean, zero body rust, just a couple of small mods from back in the day. I'm pretty excited about it. So far all I've done is change the oil and check all the fluids/lube and it's driven flawless for 3,000 miles for me. I also had the A/C converted from R-12.

I plan to keep the truck stock looking, oem paint, interior etc but put it on air suspension and lower it a good 6" or so and keep it functional as a tow rig for my boat.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is all I have of the interior, stock maroon, needs some cleaning but overall in good shape. I was thinking about putting some black carpet in it and swapping in some new foam for the seat.

I also got a full set of studded snow tires on the oe rims with the truck. I know the roof and hood have been resprayed, I'm guessing the bed as well. I can't imagine the bed is in this good for shape after 30 years.