New to GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBslider001

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a quick intro. Not new to forums, but new to this one. I just purchased a 95 K2500 Suburban last week, which led me this forum. Seems like a good place! Glad I landed here. I'll start a thread on my truck and cleaning it up, etc. it's a one owner 7.4 4x4 SLE. It has 150k miles and was treated well, so it really doesn't need a lot like you would think.

Anyways, looking forward to getting re-acclimated with the 454. My gas game is weak, as I have been driving diesels for the last 2 decades. Gonna do some reading!

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a quick intro. Not new to forums, but new to this one. I just purchased a 95 K2500 Suburban last week, which led me this forum. Seems lieka good place! Gald I landed here. I'll start a thread on my truck and cleaning it up, etc. it's a one owner 7.4 4x4 SLE. It has 150k miles and was treated well, so it really doesn't need a lot like you would think.

Anyways, looking forward to getting re-acclimated with the 454. My gas game is weak, as I have been driving diesels for the last 2 decades. Gonna dosoem reading!
We’ll need photos or it doesn’t exist!

BBslider001

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here it is. Thanks for looking!

BBslider001

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I saw you posted in my thread, I am a huge fan of Suburbans, and super happy to have my truck up and running. Excited to see yours and what you do with it!
Thanks man! Sorry for the hijack! I don't normally do that LOL. I LOVE this thing. I am reading now and getting some ideas (different wheels, console upgrade, better cat, etc....) I am sure the list can get long!

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! Sorry for the hijack! I don't normally do that LOL. I LOVE this thing. I am reading now and getting some ideas (different wheels, console upgrade, better cat, etc....) I am sure the list can get long!
All good! and yeah my list is really long as well. I convinced the wife that it doesn't matter what I spend on the truck, I will probably never hit what it cost to buy a new one. She is falling in love with it slowly too.