New shop truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I bought this truck a few years ago with no engine or trans. Probably should have got a runner but I was in it for cheap and knew I could find time to swap a powerplant in it eventually. I sold my nbs truck but kept all my go fast parts a couple weeks ago. Perfect time to finally get it runnin . I got it running and now I need to get the chassis straightened ou . It pulls hard right so I got to looking and found a drop spindle on one side stock on the othe . All the cab mounts are different size . Oh and the g80 is now gee ate or someone swapped in a open diff at some point. I thought the old school slapper bars would be a good indicator of a locker but nope. I got some lights and a grill. I'll be fixing the chassis this week. I'll keep you guys posted

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
More pics. I'll get some more once I get it cleaned up. I have some poly bushings I may throw on it tomorrow

Reaction score
Made a little progress. Waiting on a trutrac while I chase down some bumper brackets and maybe a bumper

Reaction score
Got the carrier in the rear diff swapped ou . The passenger side headlight wont adjus . I think I'm gonna try throwing it in the stock bucket and see how that goes. The screws turn but the light just sits all goofy looking no matter how much you turn em. I need some real tires now.

Reaction score
Tail lights are in too. I need a new front bumper and I need to see why this bed sets all crazy. I've measured to frame and it seems like the bed is just lopside .

Reaction score
Photo bomb. I got a sport bumper since the other one was a little worse for wear . Did a rust repair on the cab corners and rockers. Once I got the tape measure out I realized the frame may be a little tweaked . I dropped the truck off at a local shop with a frame rack monday. I'm hoping to have it back pretty soon. Dashskin and billet wheel are here but the trucks not.