New senior member.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taconic

Reaction score
New senior guy that just got a 1988 K2500, single cab Silverado with 7,032 miles, all stock. Only the battery and tires have been replaced. Originaly from nw Illinois. Everything works except the am/fm is doa. Will only use this truck from late April thru October as NY puts down a really good base of salt, and adds to it frequently. My 2011 Silverado pickup body is heavily rusted, the cab is mostly ok. Cheers!

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
A couple photos:

Oh my... this is incredibly well preserved. Got yourself a real gem there!

Sent via cellular communications device

Taconic

Reaction score
I was told that an older man had a collection of vehicles, and always stored them indoors. He hardly drove it. He passed away and his wife sold it after storing it several years. I bought it from a person who purchased it from the woman. He listed it on ebay and the high bidder did not pay. I had planned on bidding but did not like the action between two bidders with very low feedback.

I contacted the seller a few weeks later and had it shipped from Wisconsin to NY. No sense in racking up all those miles.

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you get time, would you mind sharing more detail pictures of the engine bay and underneath. It’d be fun to go back and time and see what what they looked like new.