New RockAuto.com Catalog Listings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
RockAuto is consistently adding to the www.RockAuto.com catalog. Some exciting new additions include:

* Alliance Torque Converters
* ATK Long Blocks & Cylinder Heads
* Magnaflow Catalytic Converters
* Moog Strut Assemblies

The always-growing RockAuto.com catalog is easy to use and includes a great selection all at everyday low prices. Check out the catalog and find what you need today. Don’t forget to use the forums discount code when you order!

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know ever since I placed my first order with Rock Auto I have been touting it to all my friends. Honestly I live in a small town and our local parts shop has to order most parts you need anyway, so I tell everybody save some money and order your parts directly.

banana cognac

Reaction score
I just heard about Rock Auto the other day from my brother who just graduated from BOCES, he told me that they're the only place they order parts from. Now you guys are my go-to as well!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Yes you just have to watch the shipping charges. They can get high of you order lots of stuff an it ships from multiple warehouses......

That's the only problem I have with it. I've had shipping charges that were ridiculous.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya sometimes they kill the "deal" an make it the same price as getting it locally

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Their customer service is great!!

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2