NEW PRODUCT! 88-94 Full Replacement Dash!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post some before an after pictures of a dash replacement we did this week at my shop in a 92. Really satisfied with the outcome an the customer loves it.

Normally I don't recommend LMC unless they are the only source (which for this item they are). I do have to say this is one of the nicest products I've seen from them in a long time. Downside is they only come in a dark gray an must be dyed to match your existing interior color.

You must be registered for see images attach

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
It would be nice to have $500 "leftover" each paycheck to play with. Seems a vast majority of things I'd like to get are about $500 a pop (+/- $100). -Yes, I know these aren't $500, but after shipping and dying...

Thanks for posting.
What are some reasons I need to be leery of LMC for? Legit question, no hidden agenda. Relatively new to them.

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would be nice to have $500 "leftover" each paycheck to play with. Seems a vast majority of things I'd like to get are about $500 a pop (+/- $100). -Yes, I know these aren't $500, but after shipping and dying...

Thanks for posting.
What are some reasons I need to be leery of LMC for? Legit question, no hidden agenda. Relatively new to them.

Because a lot of their products are junk. Sold as OEM replacement but not even close. Certain items they sell are close. Like that dash looks OEM to me. But check out this seat fabric I bought from them compared to an original I ended up finding. Not even close.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks for posting.

Most of their items you can get better quality for slightly more money or the same item for less somewhere else. Their rubber parts (window/door seals) deteriorate rather quickly. Never had good luck with their door panels. Their dealer program sucks too lol. For some things it's a necessary evil though...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because a lot of their products are junk. Sold as OEM replacement but not even close. Certain items they sell are close. Like that dash looks OEM to me. But check out this seat fabric I bought from them compared to an original I ended up finding. Not even close.

This dash is a very close match to OE. Idk who's making it for them but they are doing it right.

88+ seats are hard to do because the cover is vacuum formed/glued to the foam. You can't recreate that without the high dollar machines. GM did that to make them faster to make as opposed to stitching up all those seams on the pleats.

unruhjonny

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was surprised when I saw that they had started making these dash cores - I didn't know that they cracked like this - then again I have known for some time that I live in a part of the continent in which plastic/vinyl/rubber interior parts do age quite well.

I have understaood that nine times out of ten interior parts will not match OE - especially with seat covers - but it is nice to actually see their covers against the OE cover... wow, that difference is HUGE!! - you would think that they could get it better!!

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was surprised when I saw that they had started making these dash cores - I didn't know that they cracked like this - then again I have known for some time that I live in a part of the continent in which plastic/vinyl/rubber interior parts do age quite well.

I have understaood that nine times out of ten interior parts will not match OE - especially with seat covers - but it is nice to actually see their covers against the OE cover... wow, that difference is HUGE!! - you would think that they could get it better!!
On the seat cover, the fabric and stitching is actually fairly close. It’s the color that’s horrible.

I’m with you on the dashes, they look perfect. I’ve never had a cracked one. I’ve been around several since they came out. I even used to live in Fresno county, CA. It’s hot as hell there with unrelenting sunshine. And I never saw one crack.