Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBSAF

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a teenager from Texas with a '95 K1500. My dad (with help from others, and myself where I could at the time.) built and gifted it to me when I started driving a while back. I joined after seeing some of the really cool things other people are doing with their trucks and gaining a few ideas for my own. Honestly there are some amazing vehicles here.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, glad to see another intergenerational truck build!
My dad got me started on working on our vehicles, when I was a kid I started out fetching tools and cleaning parts. As I got older and learned more, he had me do more of the work. Then as he got older and couldn't get up and down easily, he had me doing most of the work, but still there if I needed help or had a question.
He got me started on this path, and now I'm the one keeping our family Burb going.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Cherish your truck and always treat her right!

Started wrenching on cars with my dad when I was a kid. Spent my 9th birthday swapping a transmission for my step sister. Haven't been able to get away from cars since.

OBS Oregon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awsome? Glad to have another member. There is a ton of good information on this site. Send some pictures and, do a lot of reading.