new member new project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IH8FORD

Reaction score
I'm finally getting back into trucks again. had multiple lowered gmt400s in the past. Then got into corvettes the last couple years. A long time ago I was building a bagged and body dropped ext cab. had frame done and suspension and then had a bad atv accident that stalled project. I found this truck for sale and decided just to do full air ride for now and drive it the way it is. Me and a buddy have been doing the work since we cant go to bars or do anything else fun lol. we have named the truck covid carole. for the outbreak and carole baskin.

I wish I would of taken more pics when I first bought it.
You must be registered for see images attach

we did all of this in just a couple days messing with it after work.

IH8FORD

Reaction score
I wish I would of taken more pics.

I decided to just do a under bed notch not trying to lay frame just yet.

the truck is super clean the frame is just covered in mud the wax was still under it when I ground down to weld in notch. I need to get more pics but the watts link is now installed. I'm waiting on front shock mounts and spacer kit for carrier bearing.

plan is to just drive the truck the way it looks for the summer and if I'm having fun with it ill give it a new paint job and some interior work and more then likely a 5.3l swap. I did just order all new lights a new front valance and the 95 and up style mirrors.