New Member - My 94 GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakedCookies

Reaction score
First post here! Joined the forum about 2 months ago, been reading as much as possible and lurking. Here are some pics of my 1994 Silverado 4x4 extended cab.

So far I have done an extensive cleanup and detail and installed 285/75 16" tires on the factory wheels. Stripped the clear coat on them and swapped out the smooth center caps for the ones with fake lug nuts.

Planning on Rancho shocks and some sort of exhaust soon. Got some cosmetic stuff to do, but overall its in excellent shape for a 20 year old truck. Was originally a 305 but has a 350 now.

You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
You should get some 95+ GMT400 black plastic mirrors.

Also, I love that color, would look cool with colormatched grill and bumper with crystal clear headlights, corners and parking lights.

BakedCookies

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I've already read quite a few useful threads. Learned about stripping the clear coat on here, made my wheels look like new.

Is there a glossary thread on here that covers some of the acronyms you guys use? Like "OBS" I keep seeing that everywhere but cannot figure out what it means. I get the ECRB, RCSB, etc.