New member in Amarillo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HFDSpaceJunk

Reaction score
Hello all!

Been lurking for a while. Figured I'd make an intro thread. Will be making a build thread soon.

This is my '94 silverado extended cab that I bought from my father earlier this year for a dollar. He bought it brand new in late '94 and it's been the most dependable vehicle we've ever owned. I still remember the day when I was 6 going on a test drive at the dealership with the 6'2 salesman in the back seat with me and my sister so my mom and dad could do the drive. It's the truck I learned to drive in when I was 13. My dad put 250k on her by 2000 when he upgraded to a '97 crew cab dually for hauling and daily driving. He switched up to an '02 duramax CC DWR and now he's in gone onto a '16 Denali HD CC DRW.

This truck, though, has always been a staple in MY life and with any luck ill be able to pass it down to one of my 3 daughters.

It was 100% stock when I was handed the keys for good and now, at 320k miles, she's helped my family move from California to Texas and will be getting rewarded with some much needed(not california approved) upgrades.
You must be registered for see images attach