New member from Detroit, 93 C2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DexRain

Reaction score
Picked the truck up in Windsor for $1800. It's got a few cosmetic issues, interior plastics starting to break, a bit of rust in the wheel wells, a stuck lock on the rear drivers door, a sagging left side rear door, and some wonky paint fading. The AC needs to be rewired, and the tape deck doesn't work, but otherwise it's a solid truck.

454 / 2WD, just had the trans rebuilt last week, blew it up having fun last winter, forgot it had 245.k on it, whoops. Runs like a champ, burns a tiny bit of oil but nothing more than I'd expect out of an old V8 with 245.k on it.

Saw the forums mentioned on facebook and figured I'd sign up, maybe get a bit more info on the truck, and try and track down a functional factory cassette deck haha

You must be registered for see images attach

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Haha, in my opinion a working tape deck is no better than a broken tape deck :) When CD's went main stream, I was sold!