New Jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
i just won the jackass of the day award. i went to start my truck to let it warm up. i thought it was out of gear but wasnt, it took off. i caught it in about 15ft, jumpd in slammed on the brake before it got to the road and im pretty sure i popped a brake line or wheel cylinder. im assuming its a cylinder because the rear drivers side wheel is wet but that could be from the snow were getting. idk fml, im taking the 96 home lol.

also in the midst of things i must have busted my finger back open because its bled through my dressing already.

Macfluke

I didn't see a Possum!
Reaction score
i just won the jackass of the day award. i went to start my truck to let it warm up. i thought it was out of gear but wasnt, it took off.
it's funny you said that because when i've seen someone do that sort of thing I always say "what a jackass or what a dumbass", but i've done the same and wondered if the people watching are saying the same thing about me...

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
it's funny you said that because when i've seen someone do that sort of thing I always say "what a jackass or what a dumbass", but i've done the same and wondered if the people watching are saying the same thing about me...
Lol i dont care if people watch me do dumb stuff. It happens often but not usually with vehicles.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Found out my dumbass attack blew a front passenger side brake hose. The back wheel was just wet from the snow. On another not i got some goodies from amazon for it

You must be registered for see images attach
Black door handles are here, vent visors, new trailer plug with a cover (old one was broke off), and a new 7 to 4 flat adaptor since i cant seem to keep track of them. Also picked up some braided 1/2” wire loom. Seems really nice.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
got my brake hose replaced, i think this is the first vehicle ive ever worked on aside from my poontiac that the bleeder screw actually came loose without vice grips.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
New handles are on, last 2 bumper bolts are torched out so thatll go on once my help arrives.
Much gooder imo

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Planned on changing the bumpers out today but the wife had other plans. Did get the tranny fluid changed though.
This is what i pulled out.
no major metal, just a little sediment on the magnet

And a shot from this morning that i thought looked cool.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Got things done today.
New bumper is on and got the new trailer plug on and the wiring sorted out.
also got the new visors on
Theyre smaller than the old ones but for $30 i cant complain. Theyre AVS visors btw.

Next i need to order a couple new license plate lights because out of the 4 i had only 1 has a good clip