New here, 1992 GMC C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Long time lurker, finally decided to join. I purchased this truck for $500 about a year ago and it has been my project since then. 92 GMC C1500, 200K miles, 4.3, AT. I forget the trim package but I would say W/T. I still have a long way to go, especially compared to some of these impressive builds.

Looking forward to learning and getting even more ideas from everyone.

Reaction score
Ordered a new rocker, and the rest I cut out a floor from the junkyard and welded it all in. Bottom of the driver's door also had rust, so I found another one rust free.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Interior was shot, the dash was completely disintegrated. It took a long time to find a decent replacement seat, dash and carpet. Kept a seat cover on until I found another bench.

Reaction score
I didn't really like the original GMC grill, so I tried a 94+ and wasn't thrilled with it either. I wanted to keep the classic look so I went with the older Chevy grill and that is what l have kept on it.