New guy, just want to see some static drops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STATIK_LOW

Reaction score
20/22 Speedways.

You must be registered for see images attach
Wowwww!! That is one cleeeaaan truck!! Well executed..
On your question about the front air dam I’m not 100% sure if they do or don’t make a shorter valance..I have however trimmed some of mine in the past and know a few shops that have done the same, if you don’t have foglight or tow hook cutouts I’d suggest measuring and finding the right amount to get rid of..I used blue painters tape as a visual for my straight edge and cutting some off..in all honesty it doesn’t look bad at all..if your breaking them off maybe you could snag an old one out of the emergency pile and give it try..it doesn’t look quite stock but it’s better than dragging one or not having one and seeing that unsightly frame and bottom bumper bolts exposed, come to think of it i might’ve even seen this done in a StreetTrucks magazine at some point Good luck

STATIK_LOW

Reaction score
Just pick up my first ever extra cab . I’m still deciding how low am going.Maybe a 5/8 like what my friend did on his green extra cab . What do you guys think ?

Nice, it would definitely look alot better lowered a 5/8 drop would be perfect! In my opinion I’d also suggest leaving the stock trim you just don’t see that too much anymore that’s usually the first thing to go after the paper tags come off not to say trucks look bad without them (Ive done my share of body molding removal) but if a truck has good impact stripping just leave it, it pays off when the build is complete
What wheels you plan on going with ultimately?

STATIK_LOW

Reaction score
Another pic of my 6/9 drop Tahoe on US Mags ..Nothing near as fancy as some of you guys, but it is nice being able to stick the whole family in and go for a ride..it’s quickly become the squad car/grocery getter..My brother just moved up to Bags and a 26/28” Intro billet combo on his truck, So now I just can’t get the thought of building another single cab GMT400 outta my system..fingers crossed I’ll be jumping into one SOOON

RoJo2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In case anyone is wondering... this is what 1000lbs of concrete will do to a 4/6. Lol

Just one of the many reasons I’ll never go any lower in the rear or have a smaller diameter tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoJo2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
22s on 5/7. 245/30 and 285/30 fenders rolled up front

Looks sharp. I’ve got a set of 22s I might throw on at some point. What brand spindles did you use? I’m guessing the 285 wouldn’t work up front due to rubbing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk