New guy, just want to see some static drops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I run Belltech spindles with 3” springs on 20’s. Up front is a 235/45/20 and I have no running issues at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Based on your valence height from the ground and your tire size... I’d guess you were running 5” up front. If it’s still the factory lower control arm, it’s most likely a 2” spindle and 3” from the springs. For the rear... the flip alone is 6” so with the additional 3” you added, it’s probably closer to 9” total.

FWIW (and it’s not much)... if it were mine, I’d get rid of the 1” block. It may sit “level” but because so much of the rear tire tucks and none of the front tire tucks... kinda looks like your boat riding standing still.

To each his own I guess, I don't like the rake look, much prefer the rear to be a little lower myself like mine is. My next big mod will be QA1 front coil overs.
Good luck

STATIK_LOW

Reaction score
Based on your valence height from the ground and your tire size... I’d guess you were running 5” up front. If it’s still the factory lower control arm, it’s most likely a 2” spindle and 3” from the springs. For the rear... the flip alone is 6” so with the additional 3” you added, it’s probably closer to 9” total.

FWIW (and it’s not much)... if it were mine, I’d get rid of the 1” block. It may sit “level” but because so much of the rear tire tucks and none of the front tire tucks... kinda looks like your boat riding standing still.

Call me crazy but.....I really like the slight squat, especially if theres deep lip wheels involved

STATIK_LOW

Reaction score
New here but I have owned couple obs

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice lineup! really like the white truck. I’m crazy about the 90’s era sport truck scene..when everyone is jumping up and down over 24’s and up on the newest trucks I’m here ******* over 17” baby billets on a dropped OBS

joeybsyc

Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question... but does any aftermarket company make a lower air dam that's shorter than stock? I don't want to remove it entirely, nor do I know if i could trim it without looking dumb since it'll be missing the lower finished edge... but if they made one about half as wide as stock it would keep me from ripping them off as fast as I put them on.

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This.

Every time I think I want to go 20s, I see a nice period correct set of 15-17s on a slammed gmt400 and get all giggidy.

I did that exact thing, except I went form 17-18s to 20's, I like both btw.

706chevy

Reaction score
Just pick up my first ever extra cab . I’m still deciding how low am going.Maybe a 5/8 like what my friend did on his green extra cab . What do you guys think ?

Last edited: